Backing Experienced Developers
We're committed to building family homes
Professional Property Finance
Initiative Ireland is a specialist finance company offering affordable, flexible finance to experienced property developers. We specialise in funding the delivery of social, affordable and mid-market housing developments, co-funded by our social impact investor community.
Our experienced finance team manage each loan from end-to-end and will work with you and your team to assess your funding requirements and help you to secure a quick decision on bridging, development or exit loans.
As an social impact finance provider, we are here to deliver new homes to the market, backing projects and teams we believe in on a repeat basis. So call us today to arrange an introductory meeting with our Property Finance Team.
Call our team Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.30pm) on:
+353 1 6859259
Borrower Testimony“Working with Initiative Ireland has been a C-change as far as I’m concerned.” - Frank Flynn, Linham Construction
“We as a company, view (Initiative Ireland) as a member of our team. We have a very close working relationship. They’re a great partner to have.” – Eugene Finn, Capcom Engineering
Let's Talk Loans...
Initial Project Review
- Call Us and speak with one of our Loan Officers
- We complete initial review and onsite visit
- We provide an indicative loan quote & term sheet
Formal Loan Application
- We complete necessary due diligence
- Our Credit Committee reviews your application
- We commission external legal due diligence
- Closing typically within 4 to 6 weeks
Loan Management Plus+
- Drawdown Commences per schedule
- Regular onsite vists from our relationship managers
- Quick turnaround on releases as standard
- Marketing and PR Support as standard
About Initiative Financial Services
Initiative Ireland operates Ireland's largest peer-to-peer Secured Lending Platform. Since launching in 2015, the company has supported the construction of over €33m in social, affordable and mid-market housing projects across Ireland. Learn More...
Local Knowledge & Industry Experience
Initiative Ireland was founded in 2015 by a team of experienced, proven finance professionals who had a shared vision of delivering positive social impact through financially inclusive and fair services. About Us....
How do I apply for a Loan?
If you're an experienced developer, the first step is to call us for a chat or to arrange a coffee at our offices or onsite. We'll take the time to understand you, your projects and we promise to be honest and fair.
Click here for our Borrowers Guide. To arrange an introduction with a member of our Property Finance Team, contact us today on +353 1 6859259.
How quick is your process?
As an alternative finance provider, we aim to move quickly. Once you have your information ready, we can usually provide terms within 2 days.
How are Peer-to-Peer Loans different?
Peer-to-Peer or syndicated loans are co-funded by multiple parties. That can usually cause issues but at Initiative Ireland we do things differently:
- We only syndicate loans approved by our Internal Credit Committee
- Each approved loan is guaranteed funding from one of our Corporate Credit Partners before the loan is listed to our wider co-lending community, giving you surety of funding.
- All lenders appoint us as 'Loan Agent' to manage the loan with delegated authority from start-to-finish, giving you one point of contact.
That way you can access a diverse source of funding without any of the delays or uncertainty usually associated with syndicated finance. As an objective party, our goal is to ensure things run smoothly to the benefit of all involved.