Syndicated Property Finance
Managed by Initiative Ireland
Professional Property Finance
At Initiative Ireland, we are committed to supporting sustainable property developments across the country. We believe in the value of building long-term relationships with our clients. This is why we aim to offer the most competitive, transparent and fair pricing in the market to our clients, supporting the construction of much need family homes.
Our Syndicated Lending Model offers experienced property developers access to a diverse and sustainable source of funding, with highly competitive terms and rates. At Initiative Ireland , each loan is carefully assessed by our internal credit risk committee, who set the terms and pricing per loan. Our experienced property finance team manages the loan from end-to-end, providing you with a single point of contact from start to finish.
At Initiative Ireland, we manage each loan from end-to-end, with our dedicated relationship managers and independent monitoring surveyors. We provide you with a single, consistent service. We are committed to being Ireland’s most transparent, fair and reliable source of Property Finance. For more information, please see our Borrower Guide or Contact Us below.
Fair, Flexible Finance
- Market Leading Interest Rates
- Finance up to 80% LTC, 75% LTV
- Flexible Loan Terms
How it Works
- Pre-Application Meeting
- Pre-Approval Assessment
- Indicative Loan Quotation
- Final Loan Application
- Formal Valuation & Assessment
- Credit Committee Review
- Loan Decision & Offer
- Contract Signing
- Drawdown Commences per schedule
- Private Syndicate Listing
- Loan & Relationship Management
- Repayment & Review
Important things to note...
- Although loans are syndicated amongst our members, most loans are guaranteed funding prior to syndication by our Institutional Partners.
- Although the make-up of the syndicate financing your loan may change, this will not alter the terms of your loan.
- Subscribed syndicate members will receive ongoing updates regarding the performance of the loan and project.