Flexible Affordable Finance
Professional Property Finance
At Initiative Ireland, we are committed to supporting sustainable residential property developments across the country. We believe in the value of building long-term relationships with our clients. We aim to offer competitive, flexible and fair pricing to our borrowers, supporting the construction of much need family homes across Ireland. We finance experienced property developers, offering:
Each loan is carefully assessed by our internal credit risk committee, who set the terms and pricing per loan. Loans are also approved by one of our Corporate Lending Partners, who provide surety of funding thereafter. We manage each loan from end-to-end, with our dedicated relationship managers, independent solicitors and independent monitoring surveyors. We are committed to supporting quality construction across Ireland.
For more information, please see our Borrowers Guide. To arrange an introduction with a member of our Property Finance Team, contact us today on +353 1 6859259.
Fair, Flexible Finance
- Market Leading Interest Rates
- Finance up to 75% LTV
- Flexible Loan Terms of up to 24 Months
Let's Talk Loans...
Initial Project Review
- Call Us and speak with one of our Loan Officers
- We complete initial review and onsite visit
- We provide an indicative loan quote & term sheet
Formal Loan Application
- We complete necessary due diligence
- Our Credit Committee reviews your application
- We commission external legal due diligence
- Closing typically within 4 to 6 weeks
Loan Management Plus+
- Drawdown Commences per schedule
- Regular onsite vists from our relationship managers
- Quick turnaround on releases as standard
- Marketing and PR Support as standard
About Initiative Financial Services
Initiative Ireland operates Ireland's largest peer-to-peer Secured Lending Platform. Since launching in 2015, the company has financed social, affordable and mid-market housing projects across Ireland. Learn More...
Local Knowledge & Industry Experience
Initiative Ireland was founded in 2015 by a team of experienced, proven finance professionals who had a shared vision of delivering positive social impact through financially inclusive and fair services. About Us....
How do I apply for a Loan?
If you're an experienced developer, the first step is to call us for a chat or to arrange a coffee at our offices or onsite. We'll take the time to understand you, your projects and we promise to be honest and fair.
Click here for our Borrowers Guide. To arrange an introduction with a member of our Property Finance Team, contact us today on +353 1 6859259.
How quick is your process?
As an alternative finance provider, we aim to move quickly. Once you have your information ready, we can usually provide terms within 2 days.
How are Peer-to-Peer Loans different?
Peer-to-Peer or syndicated loans are co-funded by multiple parties. That can usually cause issues but at Initiative Ireland we do things differently:
- We only syndicate loans approved by our Internal Credit Committee
- Each approved loan is guaranteed funding from one of our Corporate Credit Partners before the loan is listed to our wider co-lending community, giving you surety of funding.
- All lenders appoint us as 'Loan Agent' to manage the loan with delegated authority from start-to-finish, giving you one point of contact.
That way you can access a diverse source of funding without any of the delays or uncertainty usually associated with syndicated finance. As an objective party, our goal is to ensure things run smoothly to the benefit of all involved.